
I cut my hair off!!! AHHHH!!! It's shorter than its been since I was about 8 years old. I had to cute it this short in order to have 10 inches to donate it to Locks of Love. So I cut it a little shorter than I probably would have otherwise. I'm very slowly getting used to, but I still do lots of movements that are now unnecessary...such and moving my hair before burping Becca. It is much cooler though. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it shorter or grow it out some...I'm going to get used to it some more and see. If you don't know Locks of Love is an organization that provides wigs to children that can't afford them that have no hair, either from chemo or a genetic disorder.
1 Comments:
I saw your hair on Becca's page and I think it looks really fantastic! suits you! and what a good cause to cut it for. xx
Post a Comment
<< Home